Its day one. I went to english, I went to calc resitation, I went to the gym and now im here before I have my first bio lab from 2-430. It was an intense work out and it ended up getting really crowed by the end.
I have to do this blog for english. Not really sure if I like this assignment or not yet, hopefully I will warm up to it. It will take time.
I heard a new song today. I dont know who sings it or what it was called. But I really really like it. It was a love story song. What teenage girl doesnt love love songs, ballads.
My friend Steph and I are wondering if we will be doing ABC this coming spring break. We applied and are just waiting to hear from them for what the next step is to do. If I dont do that at spring spreak I will end up doing a road trip with my friends that have the same spring break as me as hopefully visitng a lot of my other friends. Or working a lot to take in as much money as I can. Boy knows I need money.
I'm going to DC with my friend Elise in April to visit two of our friends that go to George Washington. I'm excited it will be fun exploring the airport and everything. The last time I was in an airport was when I went to Hawaii a couple summers ago wiht my best friend and her family. It was great. I loved the scenery and we did so many things except I pretty much almost died in an almost hurricane. But it was really no where near an almost hurricane. I'm just over exaggerating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment