So I am at work write now. I can do homework while working so no I am not sneaking this around. I'm writing my blog and then going to work on my biology lab report. Its been a while since I have written a biology lab report so this one will probably be a little rocky and not get a perfect grade but at least I'm mentally prepared for that.
So far today I went to my classes, the gym, and then did work. And here I am now, doing my job. Its a pretty easy job. I like my co-workers and my bosses. Everyone is nice and I get to take advantage of the time and do some homework.
Tomorrow I will do homework and then go home for the night because my job at home has a big store to do on sunday and asked if I wanted in. Its money so of course I said yes! Its going to be a long day sunday, starting at 6:00 in the morning and probably wont be back down for at least another 12 hours. Long day...
My friend may be coming up valentines day weekend and I am very excited for that, nothing is definite yet though so I need to not get to excited or else it would hurt more to be let down.
So now I leave with a quote..."be who you want to be, not what others want you be...."
live by that people
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i love the quote melanie! i hope work on sunday doesnt suck too much. love you :)
ReplyDelete